The EPTS Board is the executive body of the EPTS, acting through resolutions and board decisions.
The EPTS Board discusses and decides upon
- questions concerning the fundamental orientation of the EPTS,
- the admission of new EPTS-members,
- place, time and topic of the European Transport Congress (ETC),
- Appointment of its secretary general.
The EPTS Board consists of
- the representatives of the national member associations,
- the Secretary General of the EPTS,
- the YFE-representative of the EPTS.
The EPTS Board annually elects, in the course of the ETC, the Chairman of the Board and President of the EPTS appoints the Secretary General of the EPTS at the president’s conference. Every member of the Board can be elected.
Current Chairman of the EPTS Board:
Prof. Elzbieta Zaloga, University of Szczecin, Dept. of Transport and Logistics, Poland.
Current Secretary General of the EPTS:
Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Belz, Managing Director of econex verkehrsconsult gmbh, Wuppertal, Germany
Current members of the EPTS Board:
- Dr. Sc. Ivica Bakovic, Zagreb, Croatia
- Prof. Stane Bozicnik, Maribor, Slovenia
- Assoc. Prof. Martin Bugaj, PhD., Zilina, Slovakia
- Prof. Verica Danchevska, Bitola, Macedonia
- Dr. János Fónagy, Budapest, Hungary
- DI Peter Klugar, Vienna, Austria
- Prof. Edoardo Marcucci, Urbino, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Jan Ninnemann, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Panagiotis Papantoniou, PhD, Athens, Greece
- Prof. Miroslav Svitek, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prof. Elzbieta Zaloga, Szczecin, Poland
- Florian Polterauer, YFE-Representative, Vienna, Austria