EPTS Foundation e.V. Board
The EPTS Foundation e.V. Board is the executive body of the EPTS Foundation e.V., acting through resolutions and board decisions.
The EPTS Foundation e.V. Board discusses and decides upon
- questions concerning the fundamental orientation of the EPTS Foundation e.V.,
- the admission of new EPTS Foundation e.V. -members,
- place, time and topic of the European Transport Congress (ETC),
- Appointment of its secretary general.
The EPTS Foundation e.V. Board consists of
- the representatives of the national member associations,
- the Secretary General of the EPTS Foundation e.V.,
- the YFE-representative of the EPTS Foundation e.V..
The EPTS Foundation e.V. Board annually elects, in the course of the ETC, the Chairman of the Board and President of the EPTS appoints the Secretary General of the EPTS Foundation e.V. at the president’s conference. Every member of the Board can be elected.
Current Chairman of the EPTS Foundation e.V. Board:
Prof. Dr. Jan Ninnemann, Berlin, Germany
Current Secretary General of the EPTS:
Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Belz, Managing Director of econex verkehrsconsult gmbh, Wuppertal, Germany
Current members of the EPTS Foundation e.V. Board:
- Dr. Sc. Ivica Bakovic, Zagreb, Croatia
- Prof. Stane Bozicnik, Maribor, Slovenia
- Prof. Milos Poliak, Zilina, Slovakia
- Prof. Verica Danchevska, Bitola, Macedonia
- Dr. János Fónagy, Budapest, Hungary
- DI Peter Klugar, Vienna, Austria
- Prof. Edoardo Marcucci, Urbino, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Jan Ninnemann, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Panagiotis Papantoniou, PhD, Athens, Greece
- Prof. Miroslav Svitek, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prof. Elzbieta Zaloga, Szczecin, Poland
- Florian Polterauer, YFE-Representative, Vienna, Austria